GANGTOK (02 NIGHT) – LACHUNG (02 NIGHT) – YUMTHANG – GANGTOK (01 NIGHT) – PELLING (02 NIGHT) – DARJEELING (02 NIGHT) 09 NIGHTS / 10 DAYS
DAY 01 ARRIVAL NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORT – GANGTOK
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (500Ft / 150Mts) will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs). Check in and over night at Hotel.
(Dinner at Gangtok Hotel) 01 AC SCORPIO/ XYLO AT DISPOSAL
DAY 02 GANGTOK
After breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake – situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Back to Gangtok and Overnight at Hotel. (Incase of Land slide or any reason Tshangu Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing).
(Breakfast & Dinner at Gangtok Hotel) 01 SCORPIO/ XYLO AT DISPOSAL
DAY 03 GANGTOK – LACHUNG
Pick from Gangtok Hotel and transfer to Lachung (8000 Ft / 2439 Mts / 124 Kms / 05 ½ to 06 ½ Hrs). On the way visit Tashi view point, Kabi Longtsok, Seven sister’s water fall Singhik view point, Lunch on route and Overnight at Hotel.
(Breakfast at Gangtok, En-route Lunch & Dinner at Lachung Hotel) 01 AC SCORPIO / XYLO AT DISPOSAL
DAY 04 LACHUNG – YUMTHANG – LACHUNG
Early morning proceed on a half day excursion to Yumthang Valley (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 1 ½ hours one way). On the way visit the Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Overnight at Hotel.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Lachung Hotel) 01 AC SCORPIO / XYLO AT DISPOSAL
DAY 05 LACHUNG – GANGTOK
Transfer to Gangtok. On the way, see Bhim Nala water fall & Twin water fall. Overnight at Hotel.
(Breakfast at Lachung & Dinner at Gangtok Hotel) 01 AC SCORPIO / XYLO AT DISPOSAL
DAY 06 GANGTOK – PELLING
Morning Go for a half day sightseeing covering Rumtek Monastery, Droul Chorthen, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed on Sunday), Flower Show. Afternoon transfer to Pelling (6100 Ft / 1860 Mts, 116 Kms / 05 to 06 Hrs). Overnight at Hotel.
(Breakfast at Gangtok & Dinner at Pelling Hotel) 01 AC SCORPIO / XYLO AT DISPOSAL
DAY 07 PELLING
After breakfast we drive to Yuksom (5840 Ft / 1780 Mts, 35 Kms / 02 Hrs) on way visit Darap Village, Rimbi Water fall & Hydro Project, Khecheopalri Lake (6000 Ft / 1829 Mts), it is one of the sacred Buddhist mountain lake and it is believed that whatever is wished in front of the lake comes true. Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird & Kanchanjunga Water fall. A further drive takes you to Yuksom (the meeting place of three monks) – the first capital of Sikkim. This was the place where the first Chogyal (a ruling dynasty in Sikkim) was crowned. Evening Back to Pelling and Overnight at Hotel.
(Breakfast & Dinner at Pelling Hotel) 01 AC SCORPIO / XYLO AT DISPOSAL
DAY 08 PELLING – DARJEELING
Transfer to Darjeeling (7380 Ft / 2250 Mts, 125 Kms / 05 to 06 Hrs.). Overnight at Hotel.
(Breakfast at Pelling & Dinner at Darjeeling Hotel) 01 AC SCORPIO / XYLO AT DISPOSAL
DAY 09 DARJEELING
Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (8364 Ft / 2550 Mts at around 4 AM) to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast go for a half-day sight seeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & Tea Estate. Overnight at Hotel.
(Breakfast & Dinner at Darjeeling Hotel) 01 AC SCORPIO / XYLO AT DISPOSAL
DAY 10 DARJEELING – NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORT
Transfer to NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (100 Kms / 03 to 04 Hrs) for onwards connection.
(Breakfast at Darjeeling Hotel) 01 AC SCORPIO / XYLO AT DISPOSAL
• Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station
• AC Scorpio/Xylo on disposal from 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
• No Change in Vehicle for Sightseeing like Gangtok Local, Tshangu Lake, Lachung, Lachen, Pelling (Subject to road condition).
• Chocolate Box on Arrival per Car
• 01 Bottle of Packed Drinking Water Per Person per Day
• Welcome Drink at Hotel on Arrival (Non- Alcoholic)
• Complimentary Cable Car Ride at Gangtok for 20 Minutes (Subjected to Operational Condition)
• Complimentary Joy Train Ride at Darjeeling for 02 Hours (Subjected to Operational Condition)
• Visit to Yumsumdong (Zero Point) included in all package with Lachung
• Services of a File Handling Executive (FHE) exclusively appointed from the time of Arrival to Departure.
• Per Person on Twin Sharing basis
• Extra Person / Child with Bed (CWB) sharing the Room on mattress.
• All Transfer & Sightseeing will be done as per the vehicle details mentioned above in BLUE
• Plan as per the details mentioned in the Itinerary in GREEN.
• Excursion to Nathula Pass (Indo-China Border) cost will be provided on request
• Sightseeing Entry Fees
• River Rafting En-route KPG TO GTK & VV, KPG TO PEL & VV, GTK TO DRJ & VV
• Government Service Tax as applicable (presently @ %)
• Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
• Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
• Cost for service provided on a personal request.
• Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
• Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
• Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
• Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 69 per liter & Diesel INR 42 per liter)
• Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
• Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.